question week 3!June 16, 2021
BBC Religion Judaism News Article Summary and Reflection PaperJune 16, 2021
Program or Policy Initiation Plan
The seventh stage of planned change—Initiating the Program or Policy Plan—focuses on weaknesses of the first six stages of planned change. It is critical for the planner to review the first six stages in order to ensure a greater chance of success.
This week you will prepare a report in Microsoft Word reviewing the implementation of your program or policy. You will then evaluate outcomes. This report is to be presented to an audience that includes members of the Center for Justice, the Mayor of Fictionland, and the Chief of Police. The report should include the following elements:
Part I: Compilation of previous steps, with additional detail:
- A summary of the problem-solving technique employed.
- A list of two potential sources contributing to the problem. Also argue why you believe these factors are responsible for the community-police problem(s) in Fictionland.
- A summary of the newly created goal(s) and objective(s).
- A detailed explanation of the program or policy adapted.
- An action plan.
- Tools used to conduct a process evaluation.
- Tools used to conduct an outcome evaluation.
- Conclusion to the program or policy implementation and outcome.
Part II: Create measures for evaluation of the design and objectives of your program or policy for the Fictionland Police Department. Include the following points in your report:
- Considering the objectives that you created in a previous assignment, create two measures to evaluate the effectiveness of your program or policy for every objective.
- Include a statement as to why these measures are valid measures.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.