Directions: Please be sure to write thorough definitions and to analyze examples completely. Choose THREE out of the five questions to answer. Write the NUMBER of the chosen question with each answer.
1. Discuss Abstract Art as an important movement, using THREE works of art.
2. Compare and contrast any one work of art from Chapter 18 (Early 20th Century) with a work of art from the past (Ancient Greece through Impressionism). Discuss the styles and changes they represent.
3. Compare and contrast any one work from Chapter 19 (Abstract and Nonrepresentational Art) with a work of art from the past (Ancient Greece through Impressionism). Discuss the styles and changes they represent.
4. Choose either Matisse, Kandinsky, or Af Klint: Define style, key characteristics and subject matter.
5. Discuss one work of art from a Contemporary Artist. Explain how technique supports theme and the message that they are attempting to convey.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.