https://researchpapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2921811-512-4-e1539353374559.png 0 0 admin https://researchpapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2921811-512-4-e1539353374559.png admin2021-05-21 10:56:142021-03-17 00:41:48Career Planning and Management 300 words
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Career Planning and Management 300 words
Identify a possible entry-level or appropriate job for a career that might interest you. For example: Software Developer, Web designer, Web content writer, auto mechanic, or dental technician. Perform an Internet search for information about your career of interest.
- Select several items from the search results list and go to their websites to see what you can learn about the career. Write down what you learn.
- Do some research about the career including job qualifications, a typical workday, good versus challenging aspects of the job, technical skills required for the job, and the company background and culture. Summarize your findings in writing.
- After your research, do you think this job is appropriate for you? Why do you think that is?
Do web research, and create a brief report showing:
- Recent statistical data on identity theft
- Type of identity theft
- Steps than can be taken to protect yourself against identity theft