Native American in Minnesota Culture Gender Homeplace Research PaperApril 2, 2021
Topic Is On InformaticsApril 2, 2021
Client interviews are an important part of a legal practice. Interviewing clients may be part of your daily activities in a busy law office, so it is important to understand the interviewing process. One of the best ways to learn about interviewing clients is by interviewing someone who regularly interviews clients in order to discover his or her experiences. For this assignment:
- Select an individual working in the legal field to interview and contact such individual to schedule a day and time for the interview, which should be conducted in person or by phone.
- Draft at least 10 substantive questions to ask your interviewee (see required criteria below). Perform some research on exploratory techniques used in the legal profession to help you draft your questions. Be sure to cite the sources that you used to research your questions.
- Conduct the interview.
- Take substantive notes of your interviewee’s responses to each of the questions you ask to create transcripts of the interview.
- Write a 2-page reflective summary of the interview, describing the key information you learned from the interview regarding your interviewee’s experiences with client interviews and the exploratory techniques used in the legal profession.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length of your project should be 3–4 pages (double-spaced, 12-point font), excluding cover page and references page. You should have 1–2 pages of transcripts (notes from the interview), listing the 10 questions asked and summaries of your interviewee’s responses to each question and a 2-page reflective summary.
- Your 10 interview questions must be substantive and designed to engage your interviewee and encourage him or her to provide plenty of information regarding client interviews and the exploratory techniques used in the legal profession.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
- Do not wait until last minute to schedule the interview. Schedule it as soon as possible and make sure to build in time for possible rescheduling.
- Interview someone who has plenty of experience interviewing clients.
- You should try to find someone in your local legal community to interview so that the interview can help you build some potential employment contacts.
- Really think about the questions you are going to ask and use the interview as an opportunity to learn more about the legal field.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.