California National University Internet is Changing Advertising PaperApril 3, 2021
**KIM WOODS** Crime Causation and Diversion PaperApril 3, 2021
This assignment will allow the student to use critical thinking in diagnostic reasoning and clinical judgment as well as consider the life cycle and cultural factors.
- For each of the case studies, complete the following:
- Identify the subjective and objective data, and at least one nursing diagnosis.
- Include wellness, health promotion, and disease prevention activities.
- Also discuss developmental, socioeconomic, and cross-cultural considerations for each situation.
- Relate expected (normal) findings to those described
- Discuss any additional information that might be needed before a diagnosis can be made
- Identify at least one relevant nursing diagnosis for any actual or potential problem identified.
- K. T., an office assistant, is complaining of a severe burning pain in her right wrist. She also has numbness in her hand. The nurse finds that the Phalen’s test and Tinel’s sign are positive for her right hand. K. T. states that her job is primarily typing huge reports for her company and is fearful that she will lose her job.
- S. C. comes to the health clinic with complaints of vision changes, difficulty in walking, easy fatigability, and extremity stiffness. Examination reveals hyperactive deep tendon reflexes, clonus, positive Babinski reflex, and absent abdominal reflexes. Romberg’s test is positive. The patient’s family members report a recent change in emotional status. Tentative diagnosis is multiple sclerosis.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.