Improve your self-awareness through a deep reflection drawing in your recent past to understand triggers and reactions, emotions and behaviors, personality and motivation, strengths and weaknesses. Recognize and analyze the appropriate concepts associated with these personal characteristics.
Purpose and components of this Assignment
Reflecting on your personal experience with organizations (e.g., your college, clubs, sports teams, part-time jobs, internships, etc.), describe your strengths, weaknesses, learning style, values, personality characteristics, motivation needs, etc. (refer to “Managing Oneself” by Peter Drucker and Textbook). please follow and include all points below
- Identify a specific point in time: for example when you made an important decision (e.g. to join or leave an organization or a team), or when you were highly satisfied or unsatisfied, or when you came to an important realization about yourself.
- Reflect on the “whys” as it relates to who you are as a person and your tendencies and preferences.
- Make at least 3 connections drawing on the personality traits, emotional intelligence, learning styles, motivational drives, and other individual OB concepts when reflecting and writing this paper. Advice: Start from who you are, then connect with relevant concepts or principles.
- Provide empirical evidence for this description (specific examples).
- Include what you have learned about yourself and future career implications.
- Use at least 3 references from at least 3 different sources (e.g. textbook, Drucker article and 1 other source) in supporting your ideas to ensure that your connections are relevant and coherent.
- The paper should contain 1,500 words, 12 point font, double line spacing. Using a word count makes it easier to clearly structure the paper without the constraint of a page count. You will add a cover page showing your name and the name of your paper, and a reference page listing all sources cited in the paper. Cover and reference pages do not count against the word count.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.