After reading and analyzing both studies, address all case study questions found within the case studies in scholarly detail prepared in a professionally formatted APA paper.
When concluding the paper, expand your analytical and critical thinking skills to develop ideas as a process or operation of steps visually represented in a flow diagram or any other type of created illustration to support your idea which can be used as a proposal to the entity or organization in the cases to correct or improve any case related issues addressed. This is required for both cases.
When developing illustrations to support a process or operation of steps, Microsoft Word has a tool known as “Smart Art” which is ideal for the development of these types of illustrations or diagrams. To get acquainted with this tool, everyone can visit www.youtube.com using a keyword search “Microsoft Word Smart Art Tutorials” to find many video demonstrations in using this tool.
Minimum Paper Expectations
- Page Requirements: The overall paper supporting both cases will include a minimum of “4” pages of written content.
- Research Requirements: The overall paper will be supported with a minimum of “3” academic sources of research and one of the sources can be the textbook.
- Application Technology: Microsoft Word will be used to prepare this paper.
- Professional Format: APA will be used to prepare the professional layout and documentation of research.
- Important Note: Do not fall below minimum page and research requirements.