Geotechnical Engineering Standard Proctor Compaction Test Lab AssignmentApril 2, 2021
Becoming A ManagerApril 2, 2021
To make a change in practice, nurses must get buy-in from other stakeholders. By presenting a compelling argument with information each audience will care about, you are more likely to get people to listen. This assignment is designed to get you thinking about how what you present can and should vary depending on who you’re talking to.
Think about the following stakeholder groups:
- Organization administrators, e.g., CEO, CNO, supervisors
- Peer professionals, e.g., other nurses and interdisciplinary team members
- Patients and families
If you wanted to implement your suggested change in practice, how would you convince these groups of people?
- What data would you present? Why?
- What information from the literature would each of these groups find important or interesting? Why?
- How would you convey your plans to evaluate your proposed intervention and validate or dismiss its effectiveness to influence practice?
- How much improvement would you suggest the organization see before the suggested intervention would be worth the expense of doing something differently?
Provide APA-formatted in-text citations and references for all sources cited.
Prepare your answers in a 700- to 1,050-word Microsoft® Word document.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.