Method for Collecting Data on The Effectiveness of Intervention AssignmentApril 4, 2021
Few edits and 1 question by Thursday is coolApril 4, 2021
For this assignment, write a paper in which you identify core ethical frameworks and code of ethics in terms of those values/beliefs that are patently self-evident and will not change with time, context, circumstance, or external/internal demands. Include the following in your paper:
- From a leader’s viewpoint, explain why violating any of these ideals would be unethical.
- Psychologist Gordon Allport identified six major value types as outlined in chapter 3 of the Johnson (2013) text. Name and describe Allport’s six major value types, and identify into what value orientation a leader’s core ethical framework values/beliefs is based.
- Given a leader’s core ethical framework, explain how he/she can expand adaptive capacity.
- Identify an organization and describe the standards of ethics and integrity within it. Explain how you arrived at these conclusions and determined the organization’s standards of ethics.
- Explain why shaping ethical climate is one of an organizational leader’s most important tasks.
- Name five steps leaders can take to prevent and control destructive behaviors.
- Explain the difference between organizational compliance and organizational integrity. And, what elements must be part of any effort to improve organizational integrity?
- Should a leader be a cultural relativist or should a leader hold to universal ethical standards? Defend your position.
Length: 6 pages not including the title and reference pages.
References: Minimum of five scholarly resources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.