Introductory Paragraph/Outline.(English Composition)May 12, 2022
Nursing ProjectMay 12, 2022
First Steps on Becoming a Grassroots Lobbyist/Advocate for Health Care Policy
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, you will imagine you are going to make a visit to your representative in Congress. There are two parts to this assignment.
Address the following topics:
- Develop a one-page document that supports your position on the AHCA that you would leave with your representative or his or her aide when you make your visit.
- This one-pager, also called a “leave behind,” should state your position clearly in bullet points and give your reasons why your position is preferred.
- This “leave behind” should have 1 inch margins and utilize 14-point font throughout.
- If you were making this visit in person, you would present your “leave behind” to the person with whom you speak during your visit.
- Include a second page that describes your rationale for the position in your “leave behind” page supported by at least two journal articles.
- Write a two-page brief to describe the scenario surrounding your legislative visit. Understanding the political affiliation of your representative, include answers to the following:
- Was your member in support or in opposition to the AHCA?
- State three points that you would cover in support or opposition to your representative’s position.
- How does your nursing experience influence the advocacy position that you take on the AHCA?
You may find it necessary to search for answers to the questions outside of the assigned reading.
On a separate reference page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.