WHat events happens in the Hindu region?April 4, 2021
See attachment, need exhibits completedApril 4, 2021
One of the biggest Domestic Policy issues is undocumented students in the US. President Obama recently implemented a new policy regarding these students.
Your task here is to find two articles on this policy, written after the policy is announced. One should support the policy; the other article should oppose it. You’ll need to summarize each article, compare the arguments each one makes to the facts provided, and then offer your informed opinion– was this a good decision and why, or why not?
Points will be awarded on the following basis for each article:
- Copies or links of the articles are attached at the back of your essay (no credit will be awarded for this assignment unless this step is completed)
- Your essay is at least 450 words long (no credit will be awarded for this assignment unless this step is completed
- Your essay includes a brief summary of the new policy (0-2 points)
- Your essay includes summaries of each article regarding immigration (0-3 points)
- Your essay clearly relates, with a detailed explanation, these articles to any three concepts from our lectures/discussions of Domestic Policy—as examples, you could use regulatory policy, distributive policy, redistributive policy, the five step policy cycle (use each step by name), the bureaucracy, fiscal policy, monetary policy (0-3 points)
- Your essay has a conclusion on what you believe the ultimate response should be, and why. Note—your rationale must include more than personal opinion. Use facts to persuade the reader (0-2 points)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.