Attached is annotated Bibliography. The second paragraph can be ignored they were questions for my instructor
Paper should properly summarize article. The paper should appraise the evidence contained within your articles, supporting and/or contradicting the statement you have chosen to examine. Your task is to distinguish whether or not this commonly held belief accurately represents psychological knowledge of the topic and discuss your conclusions.
- If theory and research in psychology suggest that the statement is false (i.e., it is instead bubba or pop psychology), infer an alternative truth based on the literature.
- If the theory and research in psychology suggest that the statement is true, point out how the research supports the statement.
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- A header
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph (Links to an external site.)that has a succinct thesis statement (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice (Links to an external site.).
- Must paraphrase (Links to an external site.) material, avoiding direct quotes.
- Minimal quotes are used within the writing. (No more than 2-3 sentences.). For more information
- Must address the topic with .
- Must end with a conclusion (Links to an external site.) that reaffirms the thesis.
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.)smoothly rather than simply inserting it.