- Should the government provide security by overcoming the selfish desires of the individual citizen, or should citizens cooperate voluntarily in service of the general welfare of all?
- What justifies the imposition of governmental authority on individual citizens?
- Are individuals always obligated to obey the dictates of their government?
- Which elements of the traditional theories are relevant to this case?
- Is it unethical for individual citizens to ignore this governmental requirement?
- You may also wish to apply other conceptions of the basis for social and political order.
q2: Is ethical decision-making different for women than for men? If so, how might we work together to arrive at a common approach acceptable to everyone? In your substantive post, offer an example.