First, give a brief plot summary that answers the following questions. This should take no more than one good paragraph:
- How does Oedipus ascend to the throne of Thebes, and what happens at the crossroads where three roads meet?
- What crimes does Teiresias know Oedipus is guilty of, and how does the king respond?
- What events lead up to his final exile?
Next, answer at least one of the following analysis/interpretation questions:
- In practical and philosophical terms, what is Oedipus trying to do by fleeing Corinth?
- How do the various plot details model irony? Give at least two examples.
- What lesson(s) would a Greek audience have drawn from the story?
****1000 word count***, 1” margins, double-spaced, 10/12 pt. type; Use an effective structure that carefully guides your reader from one idea to the next, and edit thoroughly so that sentences are readable and appropriate for an academic audience.
https://www.sas.upenn.edu/~cavitch/pdf-library/Yeats_Oedipus.pdfLinks to an external site.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.