Academy College Use of Evidence Based Guidelines in Practice by Patient Provider PaperApril 3, 2021
Deliverable 7 – Project Management ReportApril 3, 2021
Your task will be to prepare a formal research paper regarding the selected policy. The assignment is to be around 5-6 pages with in-text citations for your research. The minimum writing requirement is 1000 of your own words or around 3 pages of a word document (excluding the cited information). The essay is to discuss each of the following prompts:
- An introduction and a brief overview of the policy relationship.
- What are the major issues facing each country involved?
- What are the reasons for initiating changes to the policy?
- What are the options to be considered (discuss several)?
- What are the pros and cons of each potential reform (costs v. benefits)?
- Which is the best option moving forward (pick one)?
The grading standards used to assess the quality of your work for this project will be detailed in a grading rubric, which will be provided during the semester.
It is strongly suggested that every student read ahead and use the library database during the first days of the course to begin researching a topic. This project requires careful planning throughout the semester.
Refer to the course calendar for the specific due date. The final product is to be submitted as a single file via the submission guidelines identified by the instructor.
Conduct research to locate three academic journal articles that specifically, address issues within the foreign policy relationship you selected and meet the following criteria:
- The articles must be no more than ten (10) years old.
- The article must have more than five (5) pages of actual content (without graphs, charts, footnotes, citations, etc.).
- Books will not count toward the minimum research requirements.
- Carefully choose those sources that provide a variety of perspectives on your selected topic.
- In addition to the minimum research requirements, you should offer “supplemental sources” for essential current events information relevant to your topic. These may include academic sources that are not an academic journal (position papers), newspaper articles, magazine articles, and other quality or reputable sources.
- Textbooks, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias (including Wikipedia), Almanacs or an Atlas are reference materials and are not to be listed as sources on the collegiate level.
- Provide the formal MLA citation for each source, both in the essay and on the works cited page.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.