Communication And Education To Promote ChangeApril 3, 2021
Health InformaticsApril 3, 2021
Papers are to be written double-spaced in Times New Roman 12 with 1-inch margins on each side. Papers should be structured with the first half of the paper providing a summary of the reading and the second half providing analysis of the reading. Two or three discussion questions should complete the paper. Page numbers should be provided for key points from the readings and for quoted material. Late papers will be lowered by one full grade (ex. B- becomes a C-). The last day to turn in late papers is the final day of class.
Use your own wording as much as possible.Page numbers must be provided for key points from the readings and for quoted and paraphrased material. You may place numbers at the end of sentences like this (author, page #).
Papers should be structured with:
- The first half of the paper providing a summary of the reading
- A summary provides an overview of the key points. You cannot mention everything the author says within the space you have been provided…don’t try. Provide only the central points of the reading/readings
- Summaries, like outlines, should be objective. Make no references to yourself. In a summary your opinion doesn’t matter; later, when you analyze and evaluate an argument, you can state your opinion and support it.
- A summary is not an abridged copy of the reading…a summary provides some structure for the reader (ex. The author has three main points; the reading provides various interpretations on the notion of justice)
- The second half providing analysis of the reading.
- This will most likely be an exploration of the key points that you have already mentioned. This can take a variety of forms. You can explain a flaw in the author’s logic. You can apply these key points to a case/situation from another class. Or, you can argue (with support) why you think the authors point is helpful or inadequate.
- Writing this part of the paper involves more than simply stating your opinions. You must support your views by presenting arguments in favor of them. You should also try to defend your views against potential criticisms. In developing your position on an issue, keep in mind what an intelligent opponent would say in response.
- Finally, two or three discussion questions should complete the paper.
- There should be three questions that would lead the class in a good discussion surrounding a key theme from the readings. Yes and no questions are not adequate. It should also be clear how the question relates to the text.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.