Discussion: Digestive SystemMay 16, 2022
Week 1: Collaboration Cafe: Moving to the Execution Phase (graded)May 16, 2022
Week 1: Kickoff PowerPoint
The kickoff-to-execution presentation is designed to get everyone on the right path while inspiring and motivating them to succeed. This is your opportunity to showcase the work you have done designing and planning your project as well as the unique tools you developed and are about to implement. Your kickoff PowerPoint presentation is the key to setting the tone for the kickoff meeting. If you have already conducted a formal kickoff and have started execution of your project, complete this as if you had not done so yet. Gather as many colleagues as possible to present your PPT. For actual kickoffs, present your PPT to as many of the project teams as possible.Presentation
- Complete the Kickoff PowerPoint presentation. All slides must have speaker notes.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and APA format as expressed in the current edition of the APA manual.
Preparing the Paper
- You must recap your project plan, getting everyone in agreement for project, while you motivate and inspire your team and stakeholders. Introduce and give thanks to team members who have worked hard to get the project to the implementation phase. Give comments that help the teams realize that they are important. Discuss each team member’s role in the project. Everyone in the room is important and vital to the project’s success.
- You must have at least 33 slides. It is important to note that if you could not give your presentation and someone would have to stand in for you, he or she would need to know what you were going to say. All slides must have speaker notes so that someone may step in for you.
- Maintain the 6 x 6x 6 rule for a professional PowerPoint presentation: no more than six lines per slide, six words per line, and six slides without a graphic.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly, using the current edition of the APA manual.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.