Week 8 Complexity of Evil and Banalizing Secrets of The Dead DiscussionApril 3, 2021
ENG 125 Wk1 Discussion 2April 3, 2021
Go to YouTube, located at
, and search for an episode of â€œUnderCover Bossâ€. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Compare two (2) job positions from the episode and perform a job analysis of each position.
- Describe your method of collecting the information for the job analysis (i.e., one-on-one, interview, survey, etc.).
- Create a job description from the job analysis.
- Justify your belief that the job analysis and job description are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
- Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
- Design processes to manage employee performance, retention, and separation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.