ACC 565 Assignment 2: Constructive Dividends, Redemptions, and Related Party LossesApril 2, 2021
Boston College Raging Bull and Toxic Masculinity Research PaperApril 3, 2021
For this assignment, you work for the marketing manager of an organization that is going to launch a new line of personal care products in the U.S. market. The proposed target market will be males, between 18 and 35 years old, and price points will cover income ranges from lower to mid-level. Distribution is planned to take place in drugstores, grocery stores, and stores such as Wal-Mart and Target, with the primary retailer carrying the full product line being drugstores. You have been tasked with a consumer behavior analysis to help make marketing decisions.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose a type of message appeal to be used in the advertising, making sure to explain the rationale behind the appeal.
- Analyze the different cultures this product will appeal to and make recommendations on which three (3) would be the best choice.
- Decide which microcultures and additional demographics should be targeted.
- Suggest ways to utilize group influence in the marketing of the product.
- Create a plan to address need recognition, search behavior, and getting the product into the consumers’ consideration set.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the internal influences that affect consumer behavior.
- Analyze the external influences that affect consumer behavior.
- Assess the consumer decision-making process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in consumer behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about consumer behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.